Putting people to work
We help people with disabilities find and keep jobs throughout the region. Clients engage in meaningful work in a variety of industries, including:
- Food service
- Gardening, planting and floral
- Mail processing
And did you know employees with disabilities have proven to be among the most reliable workers in positions with high turn-over rates? It’s true. What’s more, our Job Coaches will train PossAbiltities workers at no cost to the employer.
- Collaborate with you to identify tasks that best match the skills and interests of our workers
- Analyze the job; then train our workers to meet your quality standards
- Assist you in attaining any wage and tax benefits that you might be eligible for
- Offer ongoing assistance to the employer and employee
- Retrain workers if the job demands a change of duties
- Add your name to our list of employers who hire people with disabilities
Where we work
Please view our impressive list of businesses employing PossAbilities workers in Rochester and throughout southeastern Minnesota. We thank these supportive businesses for employing people with disabilities.
Some PossAbilities clients take the city bus to and from their job sites; some ride their scooters; still others are transported to and from work by PossAbilities staff. Regardless of the method you can trust that PossAbilities employees will arrive at work safely and on time.
To learn more about hiring a PossAbilities worker please contact one of our Employment Services Program Coordinators: